Pages

Monday 22 May 2017

Collecting for the Red Shield Appeal

Collecting for the Red Shield Appeal

My family and I attend the Sydenham Salvation Army Corps. Every Sunday we meet together to worship Jesus and spend time together.

We also do lots of other fun things like Quiz Nights, Pizza and Movie Nights, Potluck Dinners and Family fued nights.

People who need help can come to our church during the weekdays and get food parcels and warm clothes for winter. We have also helped homeless families move out of their cars and into their own homes. These are just some ways we can help.

These things cost money, this is why the Salvation Army have a Red Shield Appeal.

My family helped collect this year. I enjoy being a part of helping other people.

Here is a photo of my sister and me


20170505_145747.jpg

1 comment:

  1. hello Unique, Mikayla k here, this is a really nice post. I love that your helping people who have no homes and just a car. I think this is a really kind and helpful post because they could look at your blog and you could help them. Bye Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about