Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

my dogs

20170127_133102.jpgin class we watched the moue trailer "A dogs purpose." we then talked about what we thought dogs purposes were . here are my ideas...enjoy!
I have two dogs and one Is called Diesel the other one's called Boof. Diesel likes to jump fences, I think that's his purpose. He also likes to make mistakes like wetting the bed. On the other hand he likes to sit there and make me comfortable.
All dogs have different purposes. My nan’s dog Louis likes to lay around and keep Nan company. Dog’s purposes are just to be dogs. They keep you happy when they are alive, I will be so sad when my dogs die because they are a part of my family, and have always been there for me.
20170516_195707.jpgthis is my dogs

20170225_205601.jpgthis is louey

5 comments:

  1. nice job your dogs are cute and nice story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Unique Sita here!
    Your dogs are SO cute I really want to meet them!!!
    I like how you told us what the purpose of a dog is it gives us a lot more infomation! I also like how you told us a little bit about all of your dogs so we can have more of an idea in our head what it looks like when they do all of those things. I have a question, how old are all of your dogs?
    Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
    Thats all for today!
    Blog ya later!!! :):):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Chloe here
    Just looking at your blog.
    I love how you have said your dogs purposes I asspeshilly love how you said he has acsedents like wetting the bed that is s funny.
    Iv got one qwestion.
    How is Louey?
    Is he your dog too?
    Bye for now
    Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi it is me sophie hi i like your puppy and dog they are cute if we do a bring or on pet to school you shode bring one of the i like the brow one i am going to dring my dog rocco to school one day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Aryan here checking out your blog!
    Your dogs are really cute and they look really cool!
    Louey really looks like my Uncles dog.
    Anyways really cool post, blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about